• warm water– 0,3 of glass
• milk – 0,25 of glass
• dry yeast – 1 tea spoon
• sault– 0,25 of tea spoon
• flour – 1 glass
• olive oil – 1 tablespoon
• juice of 1/2 lemon
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 2 tablespoons of mustard «Rotisier»
• 5 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
• sault, paper
Boil the milk and cool it till the room temperature. Pour into a large bowl, add warm water, salt and dry yeast. Pour the sifted flour into a bowl and mix. Add the olive oil. Knead the dough thoroughly, cover with cling film and put in a warm place for 40 minutes. If the dough is not elastic enough, add a little more olive oil.
Knead the dough and place it on a floured surface. Knead for one more time and use a rolling pin to roll out into a flatbread, the diameter should be much larger than the diameter of the baking dish. Quickly transfer the tortilla to the form where it should bake.
Preparing filling for our pizza:
- For Margarita thoroughly mix ketchup, oregano and olive oil and put the mass above the tortilla while leaving 1,5-2cm from the edges. On top of the sauce put grated on a coarse grater mozzarella cheese.
- For Hawaiian pizza - mix ketchup with curry sauce and olive oil. Spread the prepared sauce evenly on the tortilla, retreating from the edge of about 1.5–2 cm. For the sauce put grated on a coarse grater cheese, pieces of ham and canned pineapple.
- For Meat pizza - place a thin tortilla on a baking Sheet greased with olive oil, smear it with ketchup and sprinkle with Italian herbs.